Friday, October 22, 2010

Aloha!

We arrived safely in Hawaii!  It was a bit of an adventure getting here, including a missed flight and an overnight stay in Los Angeles, but we finally arrived.  The first day our kids woke at 3:45am, and the 2nd day 5:30am which I can handle.  We are taking it easy!  We went to the Ko'Olina Lagoons which I discovered is the perfect beach for kids.  Today Jared did some work and then we took the kids to the pool and then took a nice LONG nap.  We are looking forward to trying out the under water video camera while snorkeling tomorrow!  The weather is warm and it is gorgeous here.  We've already gotten the "hang loose" twice!  I love this place.
Porter loved jumping in the water from these steps.

Swimming away from daddy the shark...

Sweet pool views

View from Mickey & Steve's condo...

Tyson getting in a little r&r


Love him



This was the view when I layed out to tan... I thought it was cool!

6 comments:

Sarah Nelson said...

So exciting! We leave on Sunday! I'm nervous about the flight! Devri is in the funny stage where they have to be moving around all the time. Ahhh! Have SO much fun!

Cassie said...

That's a bummer about the missed flight! But glad you made it safely. I'm jealous you are already there, I am counting down the days!

Kendal and Alissa said...

Oh maybe I don't want you to post while you are there:) I think I am jealous already even if Tyson and Porter have woken up early the past two days. You are going to have a blast!

Just Us said...

Yup, we are definitely jealous. We are planning for the spring. Hopefully we can pull it off!

Cecile Ewell said...

Jealous!! How fun, I love Hawaii so much! Hope you have a blast!

JLR said...

Wooo hooo! Thanks for the pics and the posts! Please keep posting them. Just to rub it in a little more>>ITS FREEZING OUTSIDE in utah right now and its suposed to snow tomorrow. Have fun working on the tan!