Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Baby's First...

Jazz Game!!  A friend gave us some great tickets to the Jazz game, so Tyson got to experience his 1st Jazz game.  And how could I resist this cute little Jazz jersey that they were closing out for 6 bucks?  Nevermind that d-will doesn't play for the Jazz anymore.  Tyson loved the atmosphere!  He loved the noise, the music, and the basketball.  He tried to yell along with the fans, and he danced to all the music.  He was just as much fun to watch as the game.  Before we left, I told Jared not to wear any Jazz gear because nobody else in the family was.  Turns out I bought Tyson something, and I got a free shirt, so he was the only one not wearing Jazz gear.  Ha.



3 comments:

Just Us said...

I love the picture where you and J are looking at the camera, and Tyson is watching the game. So cute!

Kendal and Alissa said...

What a fun night out! I love Tyson's little jersey. Definitely worth the purchase.

XOXO Dr. Kay Elizabeth said...

Hi I was wondering if you could take a look at my blog and read my posts. If you know of anything that could help me so I could go back to school I would greatly appreciate that. Thank you... http://medschooldream.blogspot.com/