Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

This is an early Valentines post, but the next couple days will be busy, so I am going to do it now. First off, I have a couple of Valentines thanks to give out:

JARED: Thanks for the early Valentines present. I LOVE LOVE LOVE having a desktop again, and I especially LOVE having a computer that works great and is fast. Um, oh yeah, I LOVE you too.
MOM & DAD: We got your Valentines package in the mail today, what a fun surprise. Porter loved carrying around his card and opening and closing it, and showing it to anyone he could. Thank you for our card and for the new sweater! I tried it on and it is really cute. You always have such good taste when picking things out for us!
KYLE: Thanks for installing the Photoshop CS4 on my computer! I am SO excited to be able to edit photos with it!

Now I will go back in time. 6 Valentines ago Jared and I were younger and a few pounds lighter, and we liked each other so much that we spent every second we could with each other. It was a Valentines weekend like this year, and after a night out together, Jared surprised me with roses and a ring and asked me to be his wife. Valentines is always a special holiday because it brings me back to our dating years, and the butterflies, and feelings on being in love for the 1st time. I can hardly believe that was 6 years ago. I feel like it was just yesterday my roomies and your roomies were running into each other at the hot tub. Those days were so fun and exciting.
I'm thankful that we still enjoy to spend every second we can together, and that I still get to enjoy your quirky sense of humor day in and day out. Our beautiful little boy adores you just as much as I do, and I will forever love you for giving me him. I am thankful for all of the hard work you put in to provide a good life for our family, and for all of your support to me. I look forward to the years ahead... Meeting our other little angels, seeing them grow up, spending summer nights watching their sports games, family vacations, and all of the wonderful memories we will create as a family. I couldn't have picked a better person to enjoy this life with, and I feel incredibly blessed. I love you, and Happy Valentines Day.

1 comment:

Boy Mom said...

Aw, how cute you two are. I'm so glad I know you both and your first little angel.