Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Deals, Deals, Deals

I have been finding some good deals lately, and thought I would share them.  Most of them were found on City Deals which seriously has become a new favorite.  They have a lot of local deals, but they have all major chains such as Gap, Old Navy, Chili's, Applebees, Outback, Cinemark, Best Buy, Finish Line, Olive Garden, Papa Johns, El Polo Loco... all gift cards for 20% off.  Not as good as 60% off, but when you are going there anyway you might as well get a discount!!

1. Rod Works - 40% off a $25 Gift Certificate = $15











2. Baskin Robbins Ice Cream - 60% off $20 Gift Certificates (2 $10 Gift Cards) = $8














3. Kid to Kid - Where I buy most of my kids clothes, 2nd hand.  50% off $25 Gift Certificate = $12.50













4. Cheap Airline Tickets to Hawaii - $286 Roundtrip - Flying United out of Sacramento, CA - Must fly sometime between now and the end of November.














5. Rubbermaid Reveal Mop - Buy at Target for $29.99 or Sam's Club for $23.86 - I was considering getting the swiffer mop to use in between mopping each week, since there seems to always be little spots on my floor from kids spilling a drop of juice, spit up, or whatever.  Wasn't too excited about having to always buy refills.  I found this mop, it has a water bottle that attaches and you fill to one line with water, and the 2nd line with your choice of cleaner.  You spray, and mop, and put away and still have cleaning solution ready when you need to wipe up the next little mess.  It has a removable cleaning pad that you can throw in the wash.  It is seriously awesome.  My floors have never stayed looking so clean before!

2 comments:

Just Us said...

Oooh, I miss Rumbi's! I hear y'all are headed to Hawaii. That is so exciting! We hope you have lots of fun!

Jameelah said...

macam-macam ada.......