Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Snowmobiling & Ice Fishing

Prepare for some catch up blogging!  (And it appears you'll have to click on "Older Posts" to see all the pictures I posted today.)  So, we've had this family here...
Jared's sister Traci with hubby Jason and kids Jess, Tyler & Gabe
...which means there has been a lot of fun things going on. Yesterday the guys took Darron's snowmobiles and headed to Strawberry.  I got a hold of Richard's camera and stole his pictures!






Okay, I have to admit this looks beautiful and I'm feeling like I missed out right now!


Apparently the 1st hour was spent like this... buried in chest deep powder snow and helping dig each other out.  This kept them on the trail...
Oh yeah and before this Jason and Robby got up at the crack of dawn and went to Tibble Fork to try out ice fishing!  They caught 3 trout.  Here are a couple pictures from that, too.


No comments: