Thursday, October 3, 2013

Brownie points

10/3/2013
Yesterday might have been awful but today was awesome. Helps that I slept nice and long.  I came downstairs to a fine white powder all over the kitchen floor and Tyson telling me he wanted to make pancakes for me but it was just too messy.  So after getting Porter out the door I made him orange pumpkin pancakes and then took him and Aubrey to story time at the library.  Perhaps Tyson's first time ever. Pathetic I know. I hate leaving the house with my kids.  But we did and it was actually fun.  They got to hear stories, dance and play with instruments. Tyson was so excited and I was so proud of myself for being an awesome mom today. Of course we had to take a picture.  It's not every day I'm awesome.  We've got to document this. 

No comments: