Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Mmmmm

Who needs baby food when there's a corn dog in reach?  My goodness this little girl cracks me up. She eyes the spread in front of her, complete with her favorites - string cheese and puffs - then notices Porter's untouched corn dog and dives in for the goods. I got one good picture before Porter rescued his lunch. 
Today is my moms birthday. I tried to call all day and finally found out she's on a cruise.  What a way to spend your birthday, right?  I would love to know how many cruises shes been on now, mom. I lost count years ago. :). So happy that she's doing one of her favorite things today. And I am so grateful to have my mom as MY mom. She's been there for me my entire life. She's been the one I confide in, my shoulder to cry on, a listening ear, a helpful hand, answers to prayers, and so much more. I hope to be the type of mother she's been to me, for my children.  What more could I ask?  I wish she'd given me her cute little legs. :)

No comments: