Sunday, October 6, 2013

Porter's Ultimate Wishlist

Last night my mom and I were talking on the phone trying to come up with some ideas for Porter for his birthday and Christmas.  I had one idea, but my brain was blank.  I woke up bright and early this morning and Porter was already up so we sat down and talked about his birthday.  I got a good laugh out of our conversation.  When I asked what he wanted, he shrugged his shoulders and said, "Well, all the cool things cost too much money, remember?"  I agreed and then said, well if you could have anything, what would you want?  We started coming up with a wishlist.

1) Transformer - RC or Destructbot
2) Brachiasaurus Switch-n-Go Dino - "I have the green and yellow dino but I don't have red or orange."  

At this point, he was blank too.  He couldn't think of anything else.  I asked him if there was anything he loved playing with at friends or cousins that he didn't have, and a smile started to play upon his lips.  "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" he asked.  (Blank stare from mom.)  And then reveals wish #3.

3) "Lord of the Rings Legos (seriously?) or Ninjago legos or Ironman legos, oooh or Batman legos."  We underlined the top picks. :)

I asked if there was anything else he would like to add to the list.  He went to the playroom to see if there was something he might be forgetting.  When he came back I asked if he thought of anything else.  "Only the one thing I've been wanting my whole entire liffffffe."  What's that?  "iTouch"  Maybe in your next life, buddy.  Then came the final, last request.

4) Superman toys.

And with that entertaining list, he declared the list was finished.  He is ready for his birthday to come, complete only with a chocolate ninja cake.


No comments: